School Expectations for Student Learning
- Students will analyze, interpret, evaluate and think logically to solve problems using a variety of resources and strategies.
- Students will communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Students will create works using a variety of communication forms.
- Students will develop skills and knowledge to reach personal and career goals.
- Students will work cooperatively to achieve objectives.
- Understand and carry out their responsibilities as members of the community.
- Understand physical, mental and social health strategies.
- Students will demonstrate self-respect, understanding and appreciation for the diversity, internationalism and interdependence of all peoples.
- Students will recognize and fulfill their duties and obligations as students and global citizens.